Why the New Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is Top-Rated
Nassau is the largest city in The Bahamas, and it is home to over 70% of the population of the entire country, with around 275,000 residents. It is a cultural and political capital and home to two of the largest and busiest ports of entry in the country: the Lynden Pindling International Airport and the Nassau Cruise Port.
There are several nearby marinas in Nassau Bahamas that cater to incoming tourists and long-term guests or island residents with their own boats, as The Bahamas is known as being a playground for the rich and famous, many of whom enjoy the escape to the island to get away from stressful jobs and the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Some of the things Nassau is most famous for include:
- The nature, most notably the bright blue water and white sand beaches with palm trees. The beauty of this area is unparalleled, and it’s what The Bahamas is most famous for, along with its warm climate and sunshine.
- The interesting history, with a mix of colonial and old-world architecture still found in the city today. Residents and guests can visit several museums to learn about Christopher Columbus’ landing, the plantations, English colonizers, and the pirates who lived in this incredibly interesting part of the world.
- The island culture, Bahamian hospitality, and the slowed-down pace of everyday life. Visitors truly have time to live their lives mindfully when they are in The Bahamas.
- The seafood is incredible in The Bahamas, with some of the best fish, conch, and lobster dishes in the world.
- The outdoor activities are numerous and can keep island residents busy for years. Dive real sunken pirate ships, visit the wild swimming pigs on Exuma Pig Island on Big Major Cay, snorkel around huge living coral reefs, and check out the Blue Holes National Park. Sail a boat or paddle a kayak in the shallow blue waters, go fishing, swimming, or exploring.
- Paradise Island is a high-end luxury tourist destination connected to Nassau via two bridges. Developed as a casino getaway for the rich and famous in the 1950s, this small island has retained its class and its playful spirit, making it a huge draw for the wealthy and for those looking for some of the best gambling, entertainment, and natural beauty in The Bahamas. The island is better than ever with the recent completion of a world-class redesign of Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina and the continuing growth of the Paradise Landing residential and commercial community that surrounds it.
Marinas in Nassau Bahamas: A State-of-the-Art Deep-Water Option
You cannot beat the incredible natural beauty of The Bahamas, and living the island life in the Caribbean is the dream for people around the world. There are several marinas in Nassau Bahamas to choose from — but when you choose Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina on Paradise Island, you can have it all. The newly updated marina will fit your superyacht with ease, as this facility has room for boats up to 420 feet in length.
Hurricane Hole has been a safe haven for boats in The Bahamas for decades, but with this new redesign and expansion, it’s now the clear frontrunner for top marinas in Nassau Bahamas, with a custom deep-water design and a large 240-foot turning basin. The docks have been built to be able to accommodate the biggest and most elaborate superyachts. Fixed and floating docks fit boats up to 420 feet long, with electrical points every 50 feet. The low-tide depth at this marina is 14.5 feet. The security is high-tech, offering access at any point only to those with security clearance. Uniformed patrols monitor entry points and the marina 24 hours a day, and there are technologically advanced security cameras around the premises to keep boats and visitors safe.
The redesign of Hurricane Hole that was completed in late 2022 also added one amenity that offers unprecedented convenience: in-slip fueling. This first-of-its-kind feature in The Bahamas means that boats can be refueled right where they are on the dock, without the need to wait in line or monitor fuel delivery. It’s just one more reason why Hurricane Hole is considered to be a top option for marinas in Nassau Bahamas.
Even More Coming Soon to Hurricane Hole at Paradise Landing
Hurricane Hole at Paradise Landing is rapidly becoming the heart of Paradise Island by expanding and improving its assets. Some of the new services and amenities you can expect to find at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina are:
- A soon-to-open captain’s lounge and a crew gym, providing those living onboard the chance to regain their land legs and stay fit and healthy while enjoying The Bahamas.
- A luxury grocery store, Sawyer’s Fresh Food Market, will offer dockside deliveries, with fresh produce and meat, an organic selection of products and locally-grown items, all curated to offer only the best to its customers.
- Brand new restaurants offering a mix of casual and fine dining, overlooking the marina and Nassau Harbour, are coming soon. Already, Hurricane Hole has a dockside grill and bar offering up tasty food from an Asian-inspired menu.
Hurricane Hole is the Best Choice of Marinas in Nassau Bahamas
At Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, you can expect the staff to take care of your boat as though it were their own, so you can enjoy the finer things onshore with confidence. None of the other marinas in Nassau Bahamas can compare to the high-level service and all the amenities at Hurricane Hole, such as:
- 24-hour uniformed security guards, secure parking facilities, and high-tech cameras with face recognition capability.
- Port-of-entry services like immigration and customs, so you can arrive directly from another country.
- In-slip pump-out services and in-slip fueling, so you can stay where you are as the boat is serviced.
- Cleaning services with daily trash pickup.
- On-site boat detailing, so your vessel will always look sharp and be ready for your next adventure.
- On-site concierge to help you find whatever it is you need, from groceries or golf cart rentals to booking a spa day or a tee time at an exclusive golf club.
- On-deck food, wine, and other supply deliveries are available.
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina has been created to provide the ideal experience for yacht captains, crew members, and passengers. With the innovative technology and facilities, combined with comfort and amenities, you and your guests will love spending time at Hurricane Hole and Paradise Landing. Whether you are looking for a vacation home and marina slip for a few months, are interested in the tax benefits that come with living in The Bahamas permanently, or are looking for a long-term investment opportunity, Hurricane Hole and Paradise Landing offer the opportunity you have been looking for. Contact the sales team today at 242-603-1950 to find out more about The Residences at Paradise Landing or Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina.