Designing a Superyacht Marina
The Bahamas is a dream destination for many people, and because of its gorgeous weather and because it’s an archipelago, it is one of the best places in the world to visit with a yacht or superyacht. The famous turquoise waters that surround the country can be recognized from space, but getting up close truly allows you to appreciate nature at its finest. Look for sea turtles, dolphins in the water, and flamingos and iguanas on the shore. As you sail near the hundreds of remote islands toward a great yacht marina: Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina.
Because the water in The Bahamas can be shallow, it can create challenges when docking, especially if you have a large yacht that requires deep water and plenty of room to turn around. At Hurricane Hole, we have designed our superyacht marina with your convenience in mind. With a custom deep-water design and a minimum low-tide depth of 14.5 feet, a large turning basin of 240 feet, and docks that offer slip space up to 420 feet, you will have no issue maneuvering in and out of your berth.
We have recently redesigned and expanded all our facilities and now offer a full range of luxury marina amenities, guaranteeing that you and your family or guests will have the ultimate Bahamian experience during your stay with us. You can count on high-end security, first-class customer service, and top-tier comfort at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina and the surrounding Paradise Landing residential and commercial community.
You can’t put a price on the incredible location of Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, and that’s just one more reason why it’s recognized as a great yacht marina. The Bahamas is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with its archipelago consisting of nearly 700 shallow-water coral islands, which are generally low-lying and flat, with palm trees and powdery white sand beaches. There are also over 2,000 coral reefs teeming with marine life, an incredible sight to see.
With its warm weather, crystal blue waters, and slow island life, visiting this Caribbean paradise can feel like a dream. The Bahamas is easy to get to. You can fly into the Linden Pindling airport on New Providence Island, or you can sail your own boat directly to the country.
Paradise Island is one of the 700 islands of The Bahamas, and one of the 30 or so islands that are populated. Some of the other popular islands include Cat Island, Eleuthera, Abaco, Exuma, Crooked Island, and San Salvador Island. New Providence Island and Paradise Island are connected via two bridges that make it easy to drive back and forth, or you can take a small commuter ferry boat during daylight hours.
Paradise Island was first developed into a luxury gambling destination in the 1950s, rebranded from its original name “Hog Island,” and transformed into a playground for the rich and famous. It is a small, safe, and comfortable island to visit today, with family-friendly attractions, resorts, and hotels, as well as a vibrant nightlife scene and the largest casino in the Caribbean — the Atlantis, which is also a water park and a family-friendly luxury resort. You can find a great yacht marina, world-class day spas, shopping, famous restaurants, golf courses, and so much more on the island.
Nearly 70% of the country’s population lives on New Providence Island. The busy capital city of Nassau is located here, with plenty of sights and attractions to take in on a day trip or a weekend visit from your home base on Paradise Island. Rent a car or a bicycle and take one of the two bridges over or catch a boat at the harbor for just a few dollars. Nassau has incredible culture, history, and theaters. You may wish to take a guided tour of the Pirates of Nassau Museum or the Pompey Museum of Slavery and Emancipation to learn more about the history of the country, and then head to the Local Straw Market for locally made souvenirs.
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is located right in the middle of all the action and is just minutes away from almost anything you could need. The island is small, at 1.1 miles long, so you will have no trouble finding a private beach, good food, entertainment, or a tropical cocktail. There are places to snorkel or dive, you can enjoy a round of tennis on the world-famous Cabbage Beach, or you can take advantage of the incredible retail opportunities at luxury shops, craft markets, and jewelry stores. Paradise Island has something to offer everyone, whether you crave a luxurious meal at a renowned chef’s restaurant or a cup of coffee from a nearby café.
Consider utilizing the exceptional yacht marina, Hurricane Hole, and the nearby residential and commercial community, Paradise Landing, as your starting point for exploring other sought-after destinations in the Bahamas. Some of the places worth visiting include::
- San Salvador Island and Bimini for diving and fishing, and secluded beaches.
- The Lucayan National Park in Freeport for an underwater adventure exploring its vast cave system.
- Pig Beach on Big Major Cay to swim with a pack of friendly feral pigs.
- Harbour Island to see pink sand beaches.
- Blue Lagoon Island for family-friendly fun including dolphin encounters
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina has been totally redesigned and expanded to elevate your experience. The amenities available for yacht crews, captains, and guests at this great yacht marina include:
- In-slip fueling, a first-of-its-kind amenity for any marina in The Bahamas, allow yachts to be fueled right where they are docked, as transport trucks fill a centralized pump which then distributes fuel to fuel points throughout the facility. That means captains don’t have to wait in line or even monitor delivery of fuel. It’s a major convenience factor at this great yacht marina.
- Space for even the biggest superyachts, with a combination of fixed concrete docks and floating docks that rise and fall with the tides and slips up to 420 feet long.
- A deep-water design with a minimum low-tide depth of 14.5 feet and plenty of room to turn around in the 240-foot turning basin.
- On-site concierge services to help you find anything you need on the island, including golf cart rentals for short excursions, tee time at popular golf courses, restaurant reservations, and so much more.
- Electrical points every 50 feet, with 3-phase and single-phase power, and 50 amps to 400 amps amperage range at each point.
- State-of-the-art-technology, with intricate engineering and a new modernized power infrastructure.
- Protection from tropical storms.
- Luxury marina amenities like luggage delivery services and on-deck delivery for food, wine, and other supplies for your next voyage.
- In-slip pump-out services and detailing, so you can leave the boat where it is for servicing and cleaning.
- Daily trash pickup to keep the entire marina spotless.
- A poolside bar and grill is open now, and three more restaurants are coming soon.
- An on-site pharmacy can keep guests stocked up on medical supplies or conveniences they may have left at home, and to help guests obtain medications without needing to travel.
- 700 Wines & Spirits new flagship store is right here, and dockside delivery is available.
- On-site customs and immigration clearing makes it easier than ever to enter the country.
- High-speed Wi-Fi with direct fiber connectivity means you can do business, online courses, or games without annoying lag while you’re at Hurricane Hole.
- A comfortable captain’s lounge and a crew gym and pool is coming soon, and this will give the entire onboard crew a place to spend time and keep fit while docked at Hurricane Hole.
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina and Paradise Landing offer an idyllic escape, with quiet spaces, access to private beaches, and plenty of security. Your family, your yacht, and your investment will all be kept safe as you enjoy your time at one of the most beautiful places on earth. An additional bonus is the fact that this completely rebuilt marina was built with sustainability in mind, using the best environmental practices whenever possible when it comes to air quality control, biodiversity management, and waste management.
Privacy and Security
Our guests and residents demand a high level of discretion, privacy, and security, and at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, we are happy to ensure everyone feels safe and comfortable. Security measures we take include:
- Having uniformed security guards on duty, patrolling the area day and night.
- Secured entry points that require electronic passes for access.
- Advanced, high-tech analytical cameras that use AI and facial recognition software.
- The best online firewall security to ensure your digital protection.
We will do all we can to ensure your experience is easy, and that includes keeping your vehicle safe in our 24-hour long-term parking garage
What to Expect at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina
From the moment you arrive at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, you can relax and take it easy. Our team of professionals will ensure your boat is safe and secure and can even take on the task of detailing and cleaning it for you while you are out and about on Paradise Island. We are in a prime location on the island, making it easy to access anything your heart desires, from gourmet food to a fun night out.
You don’t need to leave the premises to have a good time when you are docked at a great yacht marina Hurricane Hole. We provide high-end luxuries you and your guests can enjoy, including poolside food, a liquor store that does dockside deliveries, and high-speed internet.
The residences at Paradise Landing are luxurious two- and three-bedroom modern abodes with floor-to-ceiling windows to let in the incredible Caribbean sunshine, and every unit has waterfront views. Each residence features a private key-fob elevator access that opens directly into the home.
If you are coming to The Bahamas for vacation, you can arrange a daily rate, a prepaid monthly or 3-month rate, or a pre-paid annual rate to rent a slip at Hurricane Hole. Buying a slip comes with additional advantages. You have the option to rent your spot out through our managed rental program, offering the opportunity to make a passive income when your slip is not in use.
Hurricane Hole is a yachtsman’s dream, using sustainable environmental practices and brand-new technology as a basis for providing the best quality services you will find in the Caribbean. Whether you are in the market for a new long-term investment opportunity, a comfortable retirement escape in The Bahamas, or a vacation home connected to a luxury yacht marina, Hurricane Hole and Paradise landing may be just the opportunity that you have been looking for.
If you want to know more about Paradise Landing, contact our team today at 242-677-1900, or call 242-603-1950 to discuss slip rentals or Hurricane Hole operations — and it won’t take you long to agree that we’re a great yacht marina.